Wings of Hope - 2 - India Vel

India Vel

India Vel

Latest

Post Top Ad

Friday 24 November 2017

Wings of Hope - 2


A psychologist raised a glass of water, and asked his glass :
“How heavy is this glass of water?”
He got various answers.
He smiled and replied, “The weight does not matter. If I hold it for a minute, its not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I will have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn’t change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes.”
He continued, “The stresses and worries in life are like that glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them a bit longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed – incapable of doing anything.”

It is important to remember to let go of your stresses. Every day, early in the evening, put all the day’s burdens down.

Don’t carry them to the next day. Start the next day with the prayer and a smile, and see life smile back at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages